Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love at First Sight.

Act 1 Scene 5
I just got back to my room after the most amazing masked ball ever! So what happened was I kept making eye contact with this handsome man throughout the ball. Finally, we made our first encounter. I was shocked at first because he scared me when he came up to me, but right when out eyes met u fell straight in love with him. I didn't want this to show to much so I tried to play it cool as he flirted with me. I mentioned a lot of stuff about saints and what not so that i could sound innocent but still flirty. He kept talking about how he wanted to kiss me. So then we kissed and then I had his sin on my lips so we kissed again. Right after we kissed the ball came to an end. AS he walked away I asked the nurse who he was and she told me he was Romeo the only son of the Montagues' my sworn enemies! I was very frustrated but not to where I couldn't still love him. I just felt like this was going to be a lot harder now knowing that my family is against anything and everything about the Montagues' and would have no tolerance for me loving him but they don't have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment